What is the Community Investment campaign?
We are proud to be able to provide our student body with a tuition-free, college-preparatory education. The program we offer—which includes a smaller student-to-teacher ratio, arts, languages, and athletic offerings, and free before-and-after school enrichment—comes at a cost public funding simply does not cover.
In order to provide our faculty and students with the resources they need to learn and thrive, we ask for support through our Community Investment campaign.
Gifts to the Community Investment campaign:
- Cover the gap between what we need to deliver the top-tier education that our children deserve and what we receive from public funding
- Help us support our excellent and dedicated faculty
- Keep our class sizes smaller for more individualized attention
- Enable us to offer programs like art, music, physical education, and foreign language on a daily basis
- Allow us to offer our students a private school education in a public school setting
How do families participate?
We ask each family to contribute $1,500 per student per year to help cover the gap between what we need for our academic model and what we receive from public funding. Knowing that the situation is different for every family, we encourage families to give as they are able. Every family’s participation, at any level, is vital to supporting our teachers and educational priorities of Maryvale Prep.
100% of your gift stays at Maryvale Prep and directly supports our operating budget.
Download a Pledge Form:
Spanish: Community Investment Giving Form MVA
English: Community Investment Giving Form MVA